27.3.09

March (Meme) Madness

Fine. I'll do it. Three Things, here we go:

Three Names I go by:
  • Brian
  • BK
  • Chris (one perpetually confused executive board member)

Three jobs I have had in my life:

Three Places I have lived:

Three TV Shows that I watch:

Three places I have been:

Three people that IM/email me regularly:

Three memorable movies:

Three people that text me regularly:

Three of my favorite foods:
  • Country-Fried Steak
  • Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Bacon Cheeseburgers

Three of my favorite desserts:
  • Chocolate cake
  • Key Lime pie
  • Grandma's Reese's cookies
Three things I would like to do:
  • Lose weight
  • Buy a stick-shift
  • Take a cruise to Antarctica

Three favorite bands of all time:
  • Queen
  • Cake
  • The Beach Boys
Three things I am looking forward to:
  • Lunch
  • Being debt-free
  • Moving back to Oklahoma

No comments: