3.6.08

Off the Wagon


Last night I fell off the wagon in a big way.

After nearly six months of sugar-free sobriety, I fell prey to the siren song of regular, non-diet, Dr Pepper and bought a 12-pack. And it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it! That first sip sent literal shivers down my spine as those 23 distinct flavors threw the party to end all parties in my mouth.

Actually dealing with Diet DP hasn't been that bad, but wow what a difference you notice when you get just the smallest taste of the REAL stuff. This is what imagine good crack to be like, only much less expensive and not so crack-like. Sure, crack gives you buzz (or so I hear), but I can't imagine anything topping the kick I get from pure, bubbly goodness that is Waco Gold (sugar included).

It's so good, in fact, that I would do anything for non-Diet DP (or love for that matter)... including that.

Bottoms up!

No comments: