15.10.08

Ukulele Love


Stay with it through at least the 25-second mark.



Hmmph.



Kind of haunting. Why is Katy Perry so big with ukulelists?



Yes, you are crazy.



Home skillet got talent.



Joey Ramone would be so proud.



"Is that a ukulele, or are you just pleased to see me?"



Wow!



Get a long, little doggies!



It's hard to picture Johnny Cash with a uke.



It's getting easier.



Come to think of it, why
do you build me up? Nice dream catcher, by the way.



So much better than the original.




Toodle loo!




Queen + Ukulele = Not as awesome as you'd think.



A little better.



I just can't look. It's killing me.



It's raining ukuleles.



Under my ukulele -lele -lele eh eh eh.



If you ever suffer from low self-esteem, this is the prescription.



One of my favorite Beach Boys songs.



I like small guitars and I cannot lie...




I saved the best for last: She's a survivor (What - What - What). "Julia" actually tours around the northeast and recently opened for Ben Folds. Awe.some.

No comments: